Remember this artist, his name is Shaliek and he’s R&B’s next leading man. The first time I heard this song I loved it. Shaleik’s vocal ability has a lot of energy and heartfelt emotion, and hopefully he’ll get a Grammy nod for song of the year and best new artist.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]