Remember this artist, his name is Shaliek and he’s R&B’s next leading man. The first time I heard this song I loved it. Shaleik’s vocal ability has a lot of energy and heartfelt emotion, and hopefully he’ll get a Grammy nod for song of the year and best new artist.
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]