The acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin has sparked a national outcry to change the stand your ground law, gun laws locally and nationally and put an end to racial profiling.
After the verdict what’s next?
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Black Mom Creates Beautiful Natural Hair Doll For Her Daughters To Raise Their Self-Esteem
- Chance The Rapper Wants To #SaveChicago
- Deya Directive: What Are You Afraid Of?