The acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin has sparked a national outcry to change the stand your ground law, gun laws locally and nationally and put an end to racial profiling.
After the verdict what’s next?
- Isaiah Washington Claims “I’m No Black”
- Christina Milian Slams Critics Over Interview With Iyanla Vanzant
- Opinion: Was Mo’Ne Davis Too Quick To Forgive? Are We?
- LMAO: Mariah Carey Belts Her Hits In Carpool Karaoke Session [VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims