The acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin has sparked a national outcry to change the stand your ground law, gun laws locally and nationally and put an end to racial profiling.
After the verdict what’s next?
- 25 Powerful Images That Encapsulate The Devastation In New Orleans Post-Hurricane Katrina
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- VH1 Releases ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Season 2 Supertrailer
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Jay Z Joins Instagram & Almost Immediately Quits