Yesterday, President Obama made an unscheduled appearance in the press room. His comments were unscripted and straight from the heart explaining why African-Americans were upset about last week’s acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Social media was in overdrive Friday with people both praising and questioning the president’s move. Martin’s parents released a statement following the remarks, saying, “President Obama sees himself in Trayvon and identifies with him. This is a beautiful tribute to our boy.” What are your thoughts?
- Are You Ready For The Bimbe Cultural Arts Festival?
- Baltimore Police Union: Marilyn Mosby Should Recuse Herself From Freddie Gray Case For “Conflicts Of Interest”
- Oh, Girl: 16 Gifs For Every Time Stacey Dash Opens Her Mouth
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Reason Your Kids Are Overweight [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- ‘Under 50′ with Luenell: Will She Pick Faizon Love or Kevin Hart? + More! [VIDEO]