Justin Timberlake and Jay Z honored Trayvon Martin Friday night, dedicating the song “Forever Young” to the 17-year-old shooting victim. During the performance, Jay shouted out “This is for “Mr. Trayvon Martin,” while Justin Timberlake sung the hook for the track.
- Little Known Black History Fact: 1964 Hickory Panthers
- GET THE LOOK: Tracee Ellis Ross Slays In An Off-Shoulder Dress, And Now We Want One!
- Superwoman Syndrome: Why Do Women Feel As If They Have To Do It All ?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- You Have To See NBA Star Chris Bosh & Wife Adrienne’s Adorable Twins Announcement
- ‘Best Man’ Cast Reunion: Taye Diggs To Guest Star On Morris Chestnut’s Show ‘Rosewood’