Justin Timberlake and Jay Z honored Trayvon Martin Friday night, dedicating the song “Forever Young” to the 17-year-old shooting victim. During the performance, Jay shouted out “This is for “Mr. Trayvon Martin,” while Justin Timberlake sung the hook for the track.
- The Hard Truth About Viagra And How It Really Affects Men [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- MLK Statue Will Replace White Supremacist On Georgia Capitol Grounds
- Chick Chat: Step One Of Your Summer Sex Challenge Is All About Intimacy
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go