Justin Timberlake and Jay Z honored Trayvon Martin Friday night, dedicating the song “Forever Young” to the 17-year-old shooting victim. During the performance, Jay shouted out “This is for “Mr. Trayvon Martin,” while Justin Timberlake sung the hook for the track.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 32 Biggest #KylieJennerLipChallenge Fails [WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES]
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray
- Winning The Battle, Continuing The War by Janaye Ingram
- What You Should Know About Coffee & Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]