Justin Timberlake and Jay Z honored Trayvon Martin Friday night, dedicating the song “Forever Young” to the 17-year-old shooting victim. During the performance, Jay shouted out “This is for “Mr. Trayvon Martin,” while Justin Timberlake sung the hook for the track.
- Black Twitter-Approved: The 25 Best Reactions To ‘Whitney’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Editor’s Pick: 7 Beauty Products You Should Buy To Upgrade Your Makeup Bag
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- 100 Years Of Black Beauty In Under A Minute [VIDEO]
- The Myths of Manhood