Justin Timberlake and Jay Z honored Trayvon Martin Friday night, dedicating the song “Forever Young” to the 17-year-old shooting victim. During the performance, Jay shouted out “This is for “Mr. Trayvon Martin,” while Justin Timberlake sung the hook for the track.
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Hey Teachers! What If You Got Drafted And Paid Like Athletes? This Is How It Would Be
- Two Cincinnati Cops In DuBose Shooting Were Sued In Earlier Death Of Unarmed Black Man
- Watch-Lauryn Hill's Tribute to Nina Simone
- Our Presidential Candidates Are Outraged Over Cecil The Lion, But Not Black Lives