Justin Timberlake and Jay Z honored Trayvon Martin Friday night, dedicating the song “Forever Young” to the 17-year-old shooting victim. During the performance, Jay shouted out “This is for “Mr. Trayvon Martin,” while Justin Timberlake sung the hook for the track.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]