Wake County Public Libraries will hold summer reading programs for children, teens and adults. The Read To Me Club will teach children five reading techniques. The Dig into Reading Club is for school-aged children featuring weekly activities at the library. Teens can participate in the Beneath the Surface Club, featuring reading incentives. The adult club, Ground Breaking reads, will focus on influential books. For additional information, log onto http://www.wakegov.com/libraries.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public