Wake County Public Libraries will hold summer reading programs for children, teens and adults. The Read To Me Club will teach children five reading techniques. The Dig into Reading Club is for school-aged children featuring weekly activities at the library. Teens can participate in the Beneath the Surface Club, featuring reading incentives. The adult club, Ground Breaking reads, will focus on influential books. For additional information, log onto www.wakegov.com/libraries.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]