Wake County Public Libraries will hold summer reading programs for children, teens and adults. The Read To Me Club will teach children five reading techniques. The Dig into Reading Club is for school-aged children featuring weekly activities at the library. Teens can participate in the Beneath the Surface Club, featuring reading incentives. The adult club, Ground Breaking reads, will focus on influential books. For additional information, log onto www.wakegov.com/libraries.
- INTERLUDES: Watch Lyfe Jennings’ Acoustic Performance Of ‘Crashing Down’
- 10 Teen Slang Words You Should Know [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- MLK Statue Will Replace White Supremacist On Georgia Capitol Grounds
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go