Last week, it was reported Braxton struck a deal in her bankruptcy case, in which she settled with her debtors. There’s a catch to the deal, she lost more than 2 dozen tunes that made her famous. However, Toni could have bought back the 27 songs from her music catalog for $20K, but she could be outbid. That’s exactly what happened, Ross M. Klein doubled Toni’s price and snatched the songs. Among the 27 are a few hits, including “You’re Making Me High,” “How Many Ways,” and “Always.”
- Isaiah Washington Claims “I’m No Black”
- Christina Milian Slams Critics Over Interview With Iyanla Vanzant
- Opinion: Was Mo’Ne Davis Too Quick To Forgive? Are We?
- LMAO: Mariah Carey Belts Her Hits In Carpool Karaoke Session [VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims