Last week, it was reported Braxton struck a deal in her bankruptcy case, in which she settled with her debtors. There’s a catch to the deal, she lost more than 2 dozen tunes that made her famous. However, Toni could have bought back the 27 songs from her music catalog for $20K, but she could be outbid. That’s exactly what happened, Ross M. Klein doubled Toni’s price and snatched the songs. Among the 27 are a few hits, including “You’re Making Me High,” “How Many Ways,” and “Always.”
- Hall Of Famer Cris Carter Apologizes For Rookie Comments
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Tracy Morgan Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend…AND MORE
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: A Skinny Arrest, Mayweather vs Ray J Part 2?
- Money Mondays: 80 Years Of Social Security And How It Can Benefit You
- Alice Walker Pens Beautiful Poem For Late Civil Rights Leader Julian Bond