Should you feel bad for your cable/satellite company? Why do you have to pay for channels you don’t watch and how come the bill keeps going up? According to some research the cable/satellite t.v. industry may not survive; these companies are up against it on 2 different fronts; the cost of sports programming and the very high price for content they use to get for free from networks is rising at about 10% per year. That’s part of the reason for the strained negotiations between Time Warner Cable and C.B.S. and negotiations between Dish Network and Disney. There are predictions that in the not too distant future cable/satellite companies won’t be able to maintain their profit margins; plus there’s competition from online outlets.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]