Should you feel bad for your cable/satellite company? Why do you have to pay for channels you don’t watch and how come the bill keeps going up? According to some research the cable/satellite t.v. industry may not survive; these companies are up against it on 2 different fronts; the cost of sports programming and the very high price for content they use to get for free from networks is rising at about 10% per year. That’s part of the reason for the strained negotiations between Time Warner Cable and C.B.S. and negotiations between Dish Network and Disney. There are predictions that in the not too distant future cable/satellite companies won’t be able to maintain their profit margins; plus there’s competition from online outlets.
- LL Cool J Pays Tribute To Walter Scott During the 2015 Fantastic Voyage Performance [VIDEO]
- MUSIC ROUNDUP: Janelle Monae’s Sexy ‘Yoga’ Video; Mariah’s New Album & Kanye Walks On Water
- AM BUZZ: Madonna Kisses Drake & He Reacts Like This; Mama Tina Gets Married & More
- The Jacksons Host An Epic Karaoke Battle [PHOTOS]
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: Should Nelly Be Expecting A Call From Mayweather?, Tyrese On Empire?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap