LAX airport is slowly getting back to some normalcy after an individual shot and killed a TSA agent, wounded several others and disrupted flights all over the country. When I arrived at RDU on the red-eye early Saturday morning, the park and ride driver asked me, where did you fly in from? I responded LAX, and told him it was total chaos trying to get around the airport after the horrific act earlier in the day. His response, “If every one hand guns that incident would have never happened. Now, that’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard? “Really,”are we going back to the days of gunslingers at the OK Corral?
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]