LAX airport is slowly getting back to some normalcy after an individual shot and killed a TSA agent, wounded several others and disrupted flights all over the country. When I arrived at RDU on the red-eye early Saturday morning, the park and ride driver asked me, where did you fly in from? I responded LAX, and told him it was total chaos trying to get around the airport after the horrific act earlier in the day. His response, “If every one hand guns that incident would have never happened. Now, that’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard? “Really,”are we going back to the days of gunslingers at the OK Corral?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty’, Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion Talks Stigma Of Black Women’s Sexuality
- Angie Stone Is Back With New Music, Talks Assault Against Daughter & Bishop Jakes’ Message To Them
- Next at Club Ego Register to Win
- GET THE LOOK: Janelle Monae’s Bold Colorblock Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
- #BlackGirlMagic: Quvenzhané Wallis Lands 4-Book Deal With Publishing Giant Simon & Schuster