LAX airport is slowly getting back to some normalcy after an individual shot and killed a TSA agent, wounded several others and disrupted flights all over the country. When I arrived at RDU on the red-eye early Saturday morning, the park and ride driver asked me, where did you fly in from? I responded LAX, and told him it was total chaos trying to get around the airport after the horrific act earlier in the day. His response, “If every one hand guns that incident would have never happened. Now, that’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard? “Really,”are we going back to the days of gunslingers at the OK Corral?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 32 Biggest #KylieJennerLipChallenge Fails [WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES]
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray
- Winning The Battle, Continuing The War by Janaye Ingram
- What You Should Know About Coffee & Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]