LAX airport is slowly getting back to some normalcy after an individual shot and killed a TSA agent, wounded several others and disrupted flights all over the country. When I arrived at RDU on the red-eye early Saturday morning, the park and ride driver asked me, where did you fly in from? I responded LAX, and told him it was total chaos trying to get around the airport after the horrific act earlier in the day. His response, “If every one hand guns that incident would have never happened. Now, that’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard? “Really,”are we going back to the days of gunslingers at the OK Corral?
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public