Babyface and Toni Braxton certainly have a formula for success. When he collaborated with Toni on her self-titled debut album in 1993, it sold more than 10 million copies and picked up three Grammy’s. Babyface and Braxton are back together to release their first duet album, “Love, Marriage and Divorce,” available on February 4. Check out their performance on the Arsenio Hall Show, singing their hit single “Hurt You.”
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- FIRST LOOK: Will Olivia Pope Finally Settle Down with Fitz In ‘Scandal’ Season 5? [VIDEO]
- Moms’ Night Out: Kandi Burruss Does Karaoke With Yandy Smith & You Must Witness It!
- Earth, Wind & Fire Collaborate With Chicago On Heart & Soul Tour
- ‘The Only Proof That They’re Offering Is That They’ve Been In His Company’ – Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All