Freshman Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston yesterday, was named the 79th winner of the Heisman Trophy; although not a unanimous selection Winston, the youngest player to ever win the award, won with the 5th largest margin of victory. Winston leads the nation in passing efficiency, completing 68% of his passes for 3,820 yds, 38 touchdowns to 10 interceptions. Jameis Winston is the 2nd freshman to win the Heisman (1st, Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M) and the 3rd Florida Starte Q.B. – 1993 Charliwe Ward, 1999 Chris Weinke.
- Black Twitter-Approved: The 25 Best Reactions To ‘Whitney’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Editor’s Pick: 7 Beauty Products You Should Buy To Upgrade Your Makeup Bag
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- 100 Years Of Black Beauty In Under A Minute [VIDEO]
- The Myths of Manhood