Freshman Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston yesterday, was named the 79th winner of the Heisman Trophy; although not a unanimous selection Winston, the youngest player to ever win the award, won with the 5th largest margin of victory. Winston leads the nation in passing efficiency, completing 68% of his passes for 3,820 yds, 38 touchdowns to 10 interceptions. Jameis Winston is the 2nd freshman to win the Heisman (1st, Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M) and the 3rd Florida Starte Q.B. – 1993 Charliwe Ward, 1999 Chris Weinke.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin