In 2013, Rapper Kanye West was focal point of misdirection with his rants and over the top opinion. Fast forward to 2014, if you wished West would button his lip, your wish is coming true, but for how long? Recently at a Toronto concert, the gift of gab rapper announced that he’s turning over a new leaf in 2014. He says he’s going to keep it positive and keep quiet for at least six months. Check out a 27-minute rant (yawn) giving fans a dose of what’s to come in the new year, letting everyone know what he hopes to accomplish in the new year and where all of his energy will be focused.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- FIRST LOOK: Will Olivia Pope Finally Settle Down with Fitz In ‘Scandal’ Season 5? [VIDEO]
- Moms’ Night Out: Kandi Burruss Does Karaoke With Yandy Smith & You Must Witness It!
- Earth, Wind & Fire Collaborate With Chicago On Heart & Soul Tour
- ‘The Only Proof That They’re Offering Is That They’ve Been In His Company’ – Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All