Attorney Ben Crump, lawyer for the family of Kendrick Johnson, joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now” Friday to discuss what he says is a major development in the case.
Also See: Expert Calls Tape Of Kendrick Johnson ‘Highly Suspicious’
Reportedly, many of Kendrick’s former classmates have been subpoenaed by a federal grand jury investigating the young man’s death. This development comes on the heels of four months of investigation into the case – an investigation instigated by Kendrick’s parents, who have long suspected their son’s death was the result of foul play and not an accident.
Crump reiterated many of the causes for suspicion by the family and told Martin that they’re hopeful the federal investigation will yield answers to the question of what happened to Kendrick.
Be sure to listen to “NewsOne Now” with Roland Martin, weekdays at 7 a.m. EST and watch at 9 a.m. EST on TV One.
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3:
9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech (And When To Use Them)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
1 of 10
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
2 of 10
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
3 of 10
4. “You have distracted from my creative process”
4 of 10
5. “Ima let you finish….”
5 of 10
6. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
6 of 10
7. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
7 of 10
8. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
8 of 10
9. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
9 of 10
10. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
10 of 10