Gabrielle Union nails the short and sassy look and the Los Angeles photocall for “Think Like a Man Too” was no exception. The “Being Mary Jane” star stepped out in a cut-out white dress with a fit-and-flare silhouette. She accessorized with white drop earrings and bright red pumps.
MUST READ: Red Carpet Slayers: ‘Think Like A Man Too’ LA Premiere
A little white dress is a must-have this season and Gabby shows us how to energize the look with accessories. Her red pumps add a welcome pop of color while her soft waves and bronzy makeup make her outfit summer-friendly. Ready to give this look a try? Check out the options we found online.
Look #1: All White Party // Three Floor dress / Guess sandals
Spice up a
Three Floor dress and Guess sandals with a colorful River Island clutch. Round out your look with Alexandra Beth Designs earrings, a Henri Bendel bangle, Tom Ford sunglasses and YSL lipstick.
Look #2: Club // Motel Calypso dress / Charlotte Olympia pumps
Motel Calypso dress with Charlotte Olympia pumps, a Les Petits Joueurs clutch, Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings and a Vita Fede bracelet. Bring the look together with a NARS lip pencil, OPI nail polish and Sephora liner.
Look #3: Graduation // Jena. Theo dress / Just Fab heels
Jena. Theo dress a pop of color with Dannijo earrings and JustFab ‘Teyla’ heels. A Charlotte Olympia clutch, NARS eyeshadow, Deborah Lippman nail polish, Bobbi Brown lip gloss and a Chloe + Isabel bracelet are the perfect accents.
-Jessica C. Andrews of
. Follow me Glamazonsblog.com @Ms_Andrews
5 Beauty Tips From Gabrielle Union You’ll Want To Add To Your Beauty Routine
NAIL THE LOOK: How To Wear Head-To-Toe White
FAB FINDS: The Little White Dresses Your Summer Wardrobe is Missing
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3:
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
1 of 10
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
2 of 10
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
3 of 10
4. “You have distracted from my creative process”
4 of 10
5. “Ima let you finish….”
5 of 10
6. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
6 of 10
7. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
7 of 10
8. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
8 of 10
9. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
9 of 10
10. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
10 of 10