A rapper named G.A.G.E. has released a song entitled “I Am Mike Brown” in response to the shooting and the peaceful protest that turned violent in Ferguson, Missouri several days after the shooting. G.A.G.E. uses a snippet from the mother of Mike Brown’s early statements to the press, as well as a snippet from the statements of Dorian Johnson, Mike’s friend, who was walking with him when the incident occurred.
- The 2015 Video Music Awards [PHOTOS]
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Serena Williams Drives People Crazy With Her Latest Selfie
- Rapper Tyga "Stimulated" Kylie Jenner When She Was 17; And He's Rapping About It. Yuck.