A rapper named G.A.G.E. has released a song entitled “I Am Mike Brown” in response to the shooting and the peaceful protest that turned violent in Ferguson, Missouri several days after the shooting. G.A.G.E. uses a snippet from the mother of Mike Brown’s early statements to the press, as well as a snippet from the statements of Dorian Johnson, Mike’s friend, who was walking with him when the incident occurred.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]