Roland Martin talks to Attorney Ben Crump, Glen Ivey (former Federal Maryland Prosecutor) and retired General Honere about the shooting of Michael Brown, the Ferguson teen who was unarmed and shot by police. Attorney Crump is representing Brown’s family and has famously represented Trayvon Martin and many other deaths on social injustice.
“The autopsy concludes our worst fears. He was shot multiple times, the most troubling being the head shots. This is only part of the story. Dr. Baden was not allowed to have his clothes to see if there was gunshot residue on them,” Attorney Crump says.
Glen Ivey expands on the importance of Attorney General Eric Holder stepping in.
“It’s a big step that the Attorney General intervened in this way,” Ivey says. “It was critical for him to move forward with that and it’s important that the Feds have a parallel investigation.”
Click the link above to hear the entire interview!
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3:
9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech (And When To Use Them)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
1 of 10
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
2 of 10
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
3 of 10
4. “You have distracted from my creative process”
4 of 10
5. “Ima let you finish….”
5 of 10
6. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
6 of 10
7. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
7 of 10
8. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
8 of 10
9. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
9 of 10
10. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
10 of 10