“The Biggest Loser” showed us diet and exercise can transform your body and life.
It’s an option for many people, but others need extra help. A new program at Rex Healthcare can counsel people struggling with how to take off the weight.
Berdina Lanier had gastric bypass surgery two years ago at Rex after trying many different diets.
“I had tried every diet there was from South Beach to Weight Watchers. I even asked for diet pills. I tried everything,” said Lanier.
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3:
9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech (And When To Use Them)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
1 of 9
2. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
2 of 9
3. “You have distracted from my creative process”
3 of 9
4. “Ima let you finish….”
4 of 9
5. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
5 of 9
6. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
6 of 9
7. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
7 of 9
8. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
8 of 9
9. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
9 of 9