White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer decided to change his tone at Wednesday’s press briefing after chiding veteran journalist April Ryan during a tense exchange regarding the Trump-Russia investigation.
Spicer opened the press conference by throwing to Ryan for the first question of the day.
“April,” Spicer said.
“Why thank you Sean!” she said while the press corps laughed in the background.
“How are you today?” he responded
“I’m fine, how are you?” she said.
“Fantastic,” Spicer responded.
Spicer got dragged to hell on social media Tuesday after scolding Ryan for shaking her head at him because he repeatedly cut her off.
In the midst of everything going on, where the White patriarchy seems hell-bent on picking apart prominent Black women, (see Bill O’Reilly and the #BlackWomenAtWork hashtag) we just have one piece of advice for Spicer: don’t do it again.
SOURCE: The Hill
Little Boy Have A Seat! Sean Spicer Tells Black Reporter April Ryan To Stop Shaking Her Head
Bill O’Reilly, You Gon’ Hurt Your Old, Tired Ass Coming For Maxine Waters
#BlackWomenAtWork Is The Much-Needed Clapback To Bill O’Reilly And Sean Spicer’s Ignorance
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3:
9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech (And When To Use Them)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
1 of 10
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
2 of 10
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
3 of 10
4. “You have distracted from my creative process”
4 of 10
5. “Ima let you finish….”
5 of 10
6. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
6 of 10
7. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
7 of 10
8. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
8 of 10
9. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
9 of 10
10. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
10 of 10